Eruch was then asked to read twenty-one points which Baba had dictated. Eruch said, “Baba has given us twenty-one points, some not even as long as a line. They are not for the lovers of Baba, but for general use.” He read them out and Baba elaborated on some of them: (Explanations not given here.) (Nov. 1962).
1. God is absolutely independent. The only way to approach Him is through love, through constant repetition of His name and invocation of His mercy.
2. Mercy is God’s nature.
3. Bliss is God’s original state.
4. Power is God’s Existence.
5. Knowledge is God’s duty.
6. The Infinite state of God gets lost in the infinite jumble of infinite contradictions.
7. To know God in His infinite contradictions is to become conscious of His Consciousness of His Unconsciousness. This is His Beyond-Beyond state.
8. To achieve the God-state, do absolutely nothing while doing everything.
9. To find God, you must find yourself lost to yourself.
10. To be infinitely conscious, you consciously lose consciousness of yourself.
11. Space is the gulf between imagination and Reality. The evolution of consciousness fills this gulf.
12. Time is the interval between your very first imagination and your very last imagination.
13. Where imagination ends, God IS and Godhood begins.
14. Imagination is an eternal mimicry of Reality affecting the shadow-play of illusion.
15. God is not anything comprehensible. He is Reality Consciousness – Absolute Consciousness, Infinite Consciousness.
16. The Realization of God is Absolute Consciousness minus consciousness of imagination being imagination.
17. To be ever present with God, never be absent from Him.
18. Do not desire Union with God, but long for Union until you go beyond longing for Union and long only for the will and pleasure of Beloved God.
19. Mind may die, Maya may die, body dies and dies, but hope and thirst never die. Thus has said the slave Kabir.
20. Complete forgetfulness of self is to even forget that you have forgotten!
21. Complete remembrance of God, honesty in action, making no one unhappy, being the cause of happiness in others, and no submission to low, selfish, lustful desires, while living a normal worldly life – can lead one to the Path of Realization. But complete obedience to the God-Man brings one directly to God.
Lord Meher, American ed., Bhau Kalchuri, Vol. 18, pp. 5986 – 5990.